Thursday 17 June 2010

Balance in all things

After yesterday's atrocious results (from my prediction perspective), today's results have leant an air of respectability to the experiment, with another 100% success.

Thje Argentina result was never in doubt, but I was nervous about Greece, especially when Nigeria took the early lead. Luckily they came back into it after Nigeria had a man sent off. The surprise of the day for most people came in the evening match, when Mexico comfortably outplayed France to give me three correct predictions!

Tomorrow's games present three more tricky games to predict.

Germany v Serbia - this should be straightforward for the Germans, especially after their comprehensive first result. A win for Germany.
Slovenia v USA - the hardest to predict from my perspective, so I'll have to go for the Draw.
England v Algeria - Needless to say, I'm hoping against hope that England win this one. I can't foresee any other result, and don't want to think about it too much!

Day 1 - 0/2 correct
Day 2 - 2/3 correct
Day 3 - 3/3 correct
Day 4 - 1/3 correct
Day 5 - 2/3 correct
Day 6 - 0/3 correct
Day 7 - 3/3 correct
Total score Wk 1 - 11/20= 55%

No comments:

Post a Comment