Sunday 13 June 2010

Full House!

If I'd been told that I'd get a 100% record within 3 days of the start of the World Cup I'd have laughed. However, That's what's happened!

Algeria v Slovenia, I called as a close win for Slovenia. Accordingly, they scored a late goal for the win. Similarly, Serbia v Ghana was decided by a late goal, though Ghana seemed to have had the upper hand  for some time in the second half. Germany v Australia was indeed a given, with the first goal coming within 8 minutes, a second a short while after and another brace in the second half giving my first 100% correct predictions.

So from less than 50% overall, I've moved into a much better position, with over 70% correct results after the first 8 games. Can I keep this up?

 Which brings us to tomorrow's games:

 Holland v Denmark - I can only foresee a Draw here.
Japan v Cameroon - Without Roger Milla, I can't see Cameroon winning this. So a Japan win.
Italy v Paraguay - It's Italy for me.

Results so far:

Day 1 - 0/2 correct
Day 2 - 2/3 correct
Day 3 - 3/3 correct
Total score - 5/8 

No comments:

Post a Comment