Tuesday 8 June 2010

Too much in my head!

frustration

Today has been one of those days where I have so much going on in my head, I don't get anything done. I have a list of projects as long as my arm, but keep thinking of more, rather than  actually starting or completing any of them.

Today, genealogy has been to the fore, thinking about how I can best present the movement of my family over the years on a Google map. Lots of ideas for how a map entry could be formatted, and what information could/should be included. These ideas then expand - for instance; multiple maps, one per family, an overview map, how best to collate the information and researching the best way to 'batch' the creation of the map entries.

And that's just from one idea! I'm sure there must be a name for such an affliction... maybe I should do some research into it? No, wait...

2 comments:

  1. I can join you in that one - finally made a shift on the website, which is a start but now distracted from adding the photo page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough Phil, it was your blog that prompted me to have another go.

    ReplyDelete